My videos constantly Buffer or won't load correctly on Ethernet
If you are experiencing issues with certain sites not loading properly or videos not loading, or continuously buffering, disabling IPv6 could potentially resolve the issue.
1. Type into the start menu "View Network Status and Tasks", and click this option.
2. Find your ethernet adapter within the prompt that appears.
3. Right-click on the ethernet adapter, and choose "Properties" from the list of options that appear.
4. Scroll down the list of options and uncheck the "Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6)" box.
5. Click "Ok" at the bottom of the prompt to save the changes.
7. Check to see if the issue persists.