All MAINGEAR computers include at least a 1-year warranty -- extended warranties are available to purchase with our desktop PCs for an additional fee when you checkout.
MAINGEAR’s top priority is customer service. This means that we treat you with the utmost respect both before and after the sale. The basic tenets of our support policy are basic:
- We will warranty all parts in your system during the stated warranty period.
- We will never charge you for labor for repairs or for phone support during the lifetime of your system.
- If, for the first 30 days after you take delivery of your system there happens to be a problem, we will cover all ground shipping costs associated with your issue. After that we will pay for one-way shipping.
- At your behest, we will employ virtual on-site, remote diagnostic software to correct any issues we can remotely. This service can be recorded for auditing purposes and privacy assurance.
- If, during your warranty period, we deem it prudent to engage a 3rd party on-site service to expedite a repair or facilitate a better service experience, we will do so under our warranty program.
- Even though your system may be outside of its MAINGEAR warranty period, some individual hardware inside your PC may still carry a manufacturer’s warranty. We’ll do our best to help you engage those manufacturers should you decide to make repairs yourself.
For more details, please review our full Warranty and Return Policy.