Wi-Fi issue Quick Fix for Element 2020 and Vector 2020
This may be related to the Wifi standard(802.11ax wifi 6) that the Element/Vector system has. There could be a compatibility or communication issue between the standard the system has and the standard your router has. Please try implementing the below setting on your Element/Vector.
1. Type in the start menu search bar "Device Manager"
2. Click on Device Manager.
3. Find Network Adapters, double click on it to drop down the list of devices.
4. Locate the Wireless adapter(Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201)
5. Go To the Advanced Tab.
6. Go to Preferred Band.
7. Select the preferred band, 2.4 or 5GHz under the Value box.
8. Go to 802.11n/ac/ax wireless and set it to 802.11ac in the value box.
9. Go to the Power management tab and uncheck Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
10. Click OK at the bottom of the prompt.
You can also try setting the band to 20Mhz only instead of auto for the 5Ghz channel.